Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Cheap Date Show

Next Up is "The Cheap Date Show" this truly original group show that has me along with 4 of my mates Aaron Leighton, Clayton Hanmer, Steve Manale and Steve Wilson. So join us in the back seat for the stickier side of romance. I will have four new paintings in the show. When thinking of a cheap date I thought why not explore the cheapest form of a date and that is to date ones' self. It opens next week on June 4th from 6 - 11 pm at the Steam Whistle Brewery in Toronto and it is shaping up to be one show this summer and the one of two times I am showing in my home town this summer so clink this link for more info http://www.steamwhistle.ca/events/eventdetail.php?EventID=211 or if your private jet is in the garage enjoy the painting in their pixelated form here.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: