Saturday, November 17, 2007

12 Beds of Christmas Charity Auction



Hey All,

I am apart of a very special night put on solely by Paul and George from Timmie Doggie Outfitters called the "12 Beds of Christmas" a charity auction to benefit the Toronto Humane Society. For those of you out of Toronto you can get involved online to bid on any of the twelve beds http://www.twelvebedsofchristmas.com My bed titled "Whee!!" which was featured on Cityline this week and in the next issue of Azure Magazine is shown in the below attachment is fully washable and made with dacron filling that is removable. Those of you that know me know just how much I love dog's and those that don't now do, so you can imagine how thrilled I am to be associated with the kind angels at 11 River Street.

Cheers,
B



1 comment:

shaunna said...

Yay! Brandon, I didn't realize you had a blog! I added your link to mine :) Talk to you soon Boyo!